Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

TURNING 30…..

22nd Sep is my hubby’s 30th birthday… finally hit 三字头, joining the 30s club… Since dear is hit the big 3 this year, we had a very different celebration too…

Not too long ago, we accepted an invitation from Marriot Vacation Club to attend a seminar on their club membership.

The club is charging only a flat fee for the membership. No need for immediate & once off payment. Entitled to interest-free installments for 10 years. Using this membership, we can access all the hotels under Marriot group (including Ritz Carlton). The deal sounds cool & very tempting until we asked how much does the membership costs.. USD35,000 for lifelong membership… That’s a bit too much for us.. given the fact that I have travel rate for hotel stay when I go overseas and that we are just 2 “poor fellow”.. We didn’t want a 10 years debt, so we turned down the offer…

For attending the seminar, we are offered either a S$200 taka vouchers or a 2D1N weekend stay at Ritz Carlton… never stayed at Ritz Carlton before and dear’s bday is coming, so we opted for the latter.. oh my god, that’s a gd choice we made..

We never stepped foot in Ritz Carlton before, so was damned excited.. On Dear’s 30 years old bday, we checked ourselves in at Ritz Carlton.. We’re given a Kallang Bay View… apart from the bridal suite that I stayed in Hiton, this is the best ever room I stayed in, in my whole life… Published rate for this room is at S$600…. Why in my right mind would I stay here in my normal daily life??

The stay was indeed an eye opener.. look at the view, splendid…there is another view.. the Singapore river view.. but that’s is too expensive for us and our voucher didn’t cater for that.. too bad…

I muz mentioned the bathtub with the window… my colleagues say I muz try it with the blinds open but even if u beat me to death, I won’t do it… my blinds are always down.. only I can see the outside (by peeping through the holes) but no one can see the inside…
There are building across the hotel, and though they are distance apart, I can still “see’ pple from the other building, so chances are that they see me are equally high…

Apart from the nice stay on dear’s birthday, we went to have dear’s favorite food.. which is of course uncle food… which is crystal jade xiao long bao…. That night, we also dropped by Kenko for a wonderful body massage.. Thumb up for all the “life style” we are experiencing =P

Looking forward to more lifestyle enjoyment before any babies come the way =P








No comments: