Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Irresponsible Doctor & Nurses

Supposed to go for my annual medical chk up. I had specially arranged for this morning cos the female doc is only ard on tues and thurs morning... So i reschdueld my work and applied for morning half day..

But when i arrived at the clinic, the nurse said the doc won't be coming in... huh.. wat's that all abt??? the nurses said the doc had immediate errants to run, so she won't be in today.. so wat's is gg to happen to me? the nurses on duty even have the cheeks to say that they are just abt to call me when i walked in... why, they think i'm 3 yrs old kid, easy to bluff....

i'm not angry with the doc for failing to turn up.. but at least, give me a cue... they shld have called me the day before and i could cancelled my leave... waste my leave just like that... hello, i'm not a hse wife who is super free.... they proposed me to take half day again, tom... they think i own the company, is it???

what's wrong with pple in the service industry??

i got so pissed off that i said i'll consider abt the check up again.... they are so so irresponsible.. called dear immediately after i came out of the clinic.. we are going to mention this to the main doc in charge abt this and hope that the doctors & nurses there would change their attitude at work...

No comments: