Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

STAFF CARNIVAL … ZOO GETAWAY

My company had its staff carnival on Saturday at the Zoo.. my 1st time attending…

Programs include:
Formula 1 : Not those car racing type using engine.. but those peddle kind.. shiong man
Treasure Hunt : Form grp to start looking for things among the animals..
Telematch : Form grp to jump around in gummy sack

I went but never did any of the above.. Too old for those.. I brought my cousin, Kexin & my aunt there.. they never been to the zoo, so were quite excited.. dear was our driver (Pls applaud for him, ke ke ke).. and my sis tact along to be the entertainer =P

The zoo changed a lot since I last went. Me & dear were quite amazed by it.. of course, the baby is the happiest… if there isn’t free tickets for us, dun think dear & I will go… adult tics is priced at S$15 each and this exclude the tram tickets @ S$5 each… lucky my company has zoo pass cos their friend of the zoo.. next time when our little one come along, we will definitely make use of the pass..

Back to the carnival… it’s a not bad effort but I really can’t stand my company’s uncle & aunties… as there are many freebies given.. many queues were formed to get free ice cream & free lunch… free games… and the queue were freaking long… I got so turned off by the queue that dear & I treated my cousins and the rest to a nice Ben & Jerry ice cream.. yummy yummy…

And this is the 1st time I saw my whole company at one go… oh my god.. look like a malay company.. so many malay staffs came and they brought their “huge” families along.. some even brought roller luggage.. then they went to set up a little kampong along the side for picnic..

We enjoyed ourselves a lot that day.. despite the little drizzle.. took some nice pictures.. I even did up a frame, encompassing lots of photos for my cousin.. my dad & uncle even thought we bought that frame at the zoo.. well, all thanks to me… the creative one =P

















No comments: