Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 3, 2007

HORRIBLE KID… HORRIBLE MUMMY

Was driving out to pick dear on Monday evening. I was making my way slowly down the multi-storey car-park, allowing my car to pick up speed & energy…

When I was about to turn down to the 1st floor, a little boy dashed out from the ramp… and it is the ramp where it allowed the cars to higher storey of the car park… My 1st reaction was to stamp the brake.. luckily, in a few minutes, I saw a pair of hands grabbing the boy from behind.. it’s the mummy…

I was scared and I could feel myself turned pale white… however, when I saw the mummy staring at me, my pale face turned dark.. and I stared back…

I could feel the cold eyes of that mummy, reprimanding me that I should keep a look out for her son.. I din think I’m in the wrong, so I stared her back…. Dark, icy stares….i was immediately thinking.. what kind of a mummy she is..

1st, she let her boy roam abt the car park freely… hello, that;s a car park, not a playground
2nd, they are using the upslope ramp meant for cars.. how would I know there will be pple using it to move down the car park.. and by the way, there is staircase by that ramp that is meant for pple… they could have just used that.. if not, why did the govt built those staircase in the 1st place..
3rd, the boy who ran out was not scared at all… in fact, he was laughing away, pointing at me as if he had successfully scared me….

Oh my god.. can’t imagine I encountered this… if the mummy is going to stop me and argued with me, I will give it all out to thrash her.. I never really thrash anyone before but I feel she deserved a good one… a boy let that age if left untaught will grow up to be in worse stage…

No comments: