Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

EXTRA ORDINARY SATURDAY

Met up with our best couple friends for supper. Went to this new Hong Kong restaurant that they discovered along Thomson Road, just beside Long Beach… food was not bad & variety was huge…

But quite unlucky that night… sigh…

Was dark ard the place where we parked our car.. din see a hole at the side and there goes my leg into the hole… the hole is not big, so my shoes got caught in between. Next thing I know, I tripped and fell…. Almost flat if not for my hand which I used to support.. before dear realized what happened.. I’m already on the ground.. opps… Suffered quite a no of blue black and bruises on my calves, my ankle and my feet… look very unglam.. 不幸中的大幸… I din sprained my ankle.. but think it’ll still be days away before the bruise subsides.. dear even more 夸张, say next time when i pregnant and i want to walk or move ard, muz ask for permission 1st cos i the kind that is super blur and super clumpsy one.. but then that's me... =P

Another unlucky thing… we got a summon for illegal parking at the road side… though we know it’s our fault but still feel bad abt the fine… again, 不幸中的大幸, there’s no deduction of points and the whole stretch of cars that parked side by side with us suffered the same fate… so the feeling isn’t that bad afterall…

Lucky thing that night for us is that we went shopping in the day and we bought biscuits from Marks & Spencer… one of our favorite plate for snacks.. I also got myself a sports bag… so happy…. And we met up with little Jovin that night too… haven seen her for quite some time and we kinda of miss her.. with LL doing up her hair.. oh, she really looked cute.. she really made us laught especially her attempts to want to everything, including lemon.. look at her sour expression.. she's one adorable child =P

No comments: