Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

CHINA… HUH???

Never had a good impression of China…

It started when me & dear went ShenZhen.
Got conned into buying calligraphy.. then I got scolded for refusing to buy Chinese herbs / medicine for my “sick” hubby [as claimed by the Chinese doc]

Then we met an unreasonable family in taka..
Took our reserved seats for our pals..
And scolded us for taking up seats just to put our bags..

I had always loved the 不到翁displayed in dear’s bank..
Had asked dear to “steal” one for me.. but he never did.. ke ke ke.. dun think he'll get do...
Anyway, 2 china kids took them and start fighting with them in the banking halls..
What can I say… a pair of brats

Was shopping at Paragon.. went to the newly opened Banana Republic
S$400 for a dress.. not a bad design but alas.. the label “Made in China” stood out..
I’m not going to pay S$400 for a dress made in that place..

Daddy, mummy and sis just came back from China
Same incident happened…
Was asked to buy Chinese herbs for soaking of legs.. S$1,000… that’s daylight robbery man..
My mum refused to buy it.. and the Chinese doc used same trick..
“You want your hubby to suffer stroke, is it? Do you care about your husband, anot?”

What can I say?? If there’s other place in the world that I had not visited, there is no way that I’m going to China… I’ll even go back Paris again..

No comments: